Tuesday 7 February 2012

Keep Calm and Potter on! - Harry Potter ultimate boxset



Harry Potter limited edition box set: all photos taken by me
(Note: the time turner was unfortunately not included!)
                      

Now as some of you may or may not know I am a serious Potterhead (seriously the things I would do to be a wizard...). I love anything Harry Potter related so when I heard that Amazon was releasing a limited edition Harry Potter box-set of all the films I got very very excited. So I saved up all my galleons and invested in this amazing set and I thought I'd show you all how amazing this set is!

                   

Like I said before this edition of the films is Limited edition so it's a definite bonus knowing not many people have these. The box itself is stunning and I was really impressed with it when it arrived. Not only is the outside amazing but the pictures on the inside are amazing, they're slightly holographic and really stand out! (see image below)

                       

Inside the box you get 19 discs (a combination of Blu-Ray and DVD). This includes all the films and corresponding special features that I can't wait to watch! Also this box comes with this amazing photo album which includes photos from the films and of the characters which is super cute. I completely freaked out when I saw this I just thought it was adorable! Some of you might recognise this album design from the first film (the one Hagrid gives to Harry) which I thought was a really nice touch.

I'm so glad I invested in this boxset. I love the fact it's limited edition and the little extras that come with it are awesome! It did cost me around £65  (including p&p) and I know they are now cheaper variations but I don't regret this purchase at all!

Did any of you get any other Harry Potter boxsets or have any cute memorabilia such as my time-turner. I'd love to know so get in touch through a comment or my Twitter page! (@missemmabuckley)

Emma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment